Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tour Scotland Website

Hello Sandy, I have just spent a lovely afternoon with your website. Our family left Dundee in April, 1948, we lived at 68 Gardener Street, Lochee, Dundee. My Dad had a coal and kindling business in Lochee Road his name was William (wullie ) Stark. We migrated to Australia and at present I and my husband Peter are living in the top northwest corner of Victoria, in a town called Merbein, grapes and citrus are grown in this area, funny thing is the children next door were here this morning wanting me to speak with a Scottish accent!! Peter and I have 7 children and 23 grandchildren 4 great grandchildren. Even after all these years I still am a Scot at heart. Wish I could make that trip. Thank you for taking the time to provide so much information. Warmest Regards Edith Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment