Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tour Barnbougle Scotland


Hi Sandy, I wonder if you can help me. I have been looking on the internet for information about Barnbougle Castle and I came across your website. I am trying to find out if it is possible to use Barnbougle Castle as a wedding venue and who I should contact if this is an option. We are currently looking for wedding venues and I love the look and location of Barnbougle Castle and can't help but feel it would be an excellent option! I would be very grateful if you could pass on any information on any contact details you might for the castle. Many thanks, Katrina.

Barnbougle Castle is not open to the public. But please contact the folks at the website for Dalmeny House and estate, who own Barnbougle Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment