Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tour Cellardyke Fife Scotland

Hi Sandy, I have been researching religious revivals in Scotland, and Cellardyke features a number of times. I have some old photos of Anstruther harbour, but I presume that that's diffferent from Cellardkye harbour. Can you tell me please, do you know how I might acquire the loan of an old photo of Cellardyke, street or harbour, for use in my publication. Thanks very much, Tom Lennie from Orkney currently in Edinburgh.

Hi Tom,
To get a photograph suitable for publication, I would recommend that you contact the good folks at the Scottish Fisheries Museum, in Anstruther. This wonderful museum tells the story of fishing in Scotland and its people from earliest times to the present. The museum has an extensive collection of Cellardyke photographs. Sandy


Cellardyke Harbour 1925, Fife, Scotland.


Cellardyke Harbour 1920, Fife, Scotland.


Cellardyke John Street 1904, Fife, Scotland.


Cellardyke James Street 1910, Fife, Scotland.


Cellardyke Harbour 1905, Fife, Scotland.

Tour Cellardyke, Fife, Scotland, on an Ancestry Tour of Scotland. Best Scottish Tours, Best Scottish Food, Best Scottish Hotels, Small Group Tours of Scotland, Rent a Cottage in Scotland. Golf Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment