Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Tour Trinity Gask Churchyard Scotland

A cold but sunny April day in Strathearn, Scotland. Trinity Gask was an old parish created in 1845 in the county of Perthshire. The present church structure dates from 1770 and is still in use. It is a rectangular structure with the later additions of a porch, an office and a vestry. The west gable has a 19th century bellcote with a bell inscribed with the date 1838. The Trinity Gask Church is at the upper end of the graveyard on south-facing slope overlooking the River Earn, and the Trinity Gask Churchyard contains many interesting 18th and 19th Century Scottish headstones in a most beautiful location.

No comments:

Post a Comment