Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Scotland Salvation Army Band


A Salvation Army Band performing in Scotland just before Christmas. Please support the Salvation Army in Scotland.

Our joy, Christmas or otherwise, relates to living a life that is worthy and pleasing to God. Christmas, the time of Jesus coming to us, is about giving. God giving his Son to the world. And, as Christians, our worship has everything to to do with what we give.

What can I give him, poor as I am
If I were a shepherd I would give a lamb;
If I were a wise man I would do my my part;
Yet what I can I give him. Give my heart.

Our service and our worship mean that we need to pursue wholehearted, active giving of all we are and all we have. The Salvation Army has a desire to make a difference and to help others, The Salvation Army exists to save souls, grow saints and serve suffering humanity. 10 things The Salvation Army will be doing this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment