Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Saturday, February 23, 2008

William Wallace and The Princess


Hi Sandy, My my name is katrina and I have always loved the story of William Wallace since I first saw the movie Braveheart it touched me and to this day is one of my all time stories and I have a question for you about something in the movie that I want to know if it is true or not the love story of William and the princess is that something that was true or something that the movie world thought would be a good plot line and if it is true did she end up pregnet to him. If you wouldn't mind answering my question or pointing me to a site were I could find this out would be much appreciated, Kind Regards, Katrina Wenzlaff.

Hi Katrina, I am sorry to have to tell you that it was chronologically impossible for there to have been a romance between Wallace and the Princess Isabelle character in the Braveheart Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment