Rent A Cottage In Scotland

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Scotsman and Englishman

A Scotsman and Englishman were strolling along the beach when they found a lamp. They cleaned it up and out popped a genie.

"I'll give you each one wish for freeing me" said the genie.

The Englishman thought for a moment, then wished. "I believe in an England for the English, I'm sick and tired of all these Scots coming into MY country. I wish for a huge wall around England, to keep the English in and the Scots out"

POOF and it was done.

The Scotsman thought briefly, then asked.

"Genie?" he said "tell me about this wall".

"Well" said the genie "it's 500 feet high, a third of a mile thick, nothing can get in and nothing can get out".

"OK" said the Scotsman "Fill it with water".

No comments:

Post a Comment