The Old creich Parish Church in North Fife, Scotland, where divine service was performed as late as the 9th of December 1832, is surrounded by the burying-ground and in the immediate vicinity of the castle. In the interior of one of the walls are two niches, on the top of one of which is a coat of arms, which appears to be that of the Barclays of Collairnie, who were, at a very early period, proprietors of Kinsleith, in this parish, and who sold that portion called Easter Kinsleith, in 1727, to James Miller, Esq. the great. grandfather of the present proprietor. Tour Fife Scotland.
Summer Road Trip Drive On B934 Route On History Visit To Forteviot
Perthshire Scotland
-
Tour Scotland 4K Summer travel video of a cloudy weather road trip drive,
with Scottish bagpipes music, East on the B935 route on ancestry,
genealogy, fam...
17 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment